Big Volume Knob
Easy to reach on the top surface, the knob is solid aluminum with rubber grip for good weight and feel
Two combo XLR/TRS inputs are front mounted for easy access. High quality pre-amps insure crystal clear signal path.
Low noise mic pre-amps support 48V phantom power.
Inputs, buttons and knobs are placed conveniently on the top surface of the SRI-2. No need to to look down to see what is engaged..
All is clearly in view while recording. LED indicators on all buttons and knobs able you to monitor yours settings even in dimly lit studios.
Ample Power from Headphone output
One of the most powerful headphone outputs in a USB powered device. Create tracks and overdubs with plenty of clarity and power.
Works with headphones up to 250 ohm.
Clear LED indicators help to clearly see you signal levels to avoid clipping
Compact, robust and USB powered. Take it with you anywhere. Use it on the go on your laptop or iPad with the included Cubasis LE Software (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, not included) Includes Cubase LE for windows and OSX
WDM / ASIO / Core Audio
No drivers needed for Windows or OSX. Fluid Audio Windows driver is supplied for an even more flexible setup.
For DAW usage, drivers is needed.
Direct-monitoring knob provides zero-latency tracking
- Anodized aluminum chassis housing and master volume knob
- Professional grade 24-bit/192kHz digital conversion
- 2 class A microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power
- 2 x XLR/TRS combo inputs on the front panel for Line / Mic / Instrument recording
- 4 TRS outputs, for 2 monitor pairs with A / B button
- 1 headphone output with separate volume control, 2 x 75mW
- LED indicators on all knobs
- Powered by USB 2.0 connection
- Cubase LE DAW software included via download for PC and Mac
- Cubasis LE DAW for iPad (IOS 9 and later)
- OS support: OSX 10.6.4 and newer, Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10 x86/x64