Our Phonitor headphone amplifiers found a huge fan base among Hi-Fi enthusiasts. The Phonitor e comprises the most essential functions and features in a slim and beautiful housing.
The Phonitor e is the ultimate headphone amplifier. It offers connections for headphone operated both balanced and unbalanced. With up to 3.7 W output power the Phonitor e delivers an impressive performance.
Up to five input sources can be connected to the Phonitor e. Two analog stereo inputs (XLR und RCA) and, if the optional DAC is installed, three more digital stereo inputs (USB, coaxial and optical).
- 120 V Rail headphone amplifier
- Separate connections for headphones driven balanced and unbalanced
- Suited for all headphones with impedances >10 ohms
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs (XLR and RCA)
- Optional digital inputs: USB, coaxial and optical
- Optional DAC: 192 kHz and 24 Bit, Win driver supplied, Apple Class compliant
- Phonitor Matrix with two presets for speaker-equivalent listening
- Volume remotely adjustable (learns any IR remote control)
- Maximum output power: 2 x 3.7 W (into 120 ohms)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 300 kHz
- THD+N: 0.00091 %
- Dynamic range: 135.5 dB
- Standby/power on switch
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Front and Lid made from aluminum, housing made from sheet metal
- Made in Germany