Universal Audio LA-610-II
Lampa formagnari og compressor í einni einingu sem byggður er á sígildri hönnun Bill Putnam "610 Modular Console"
A Classic Tube Microphone Preamp & LA-2A-Style Compressor in a Single Unit
The LA-610 MkII combines an all-tube, vintage mic preamp design — heard on classic albums ranging from The Beach Boys’ Pet Sounds to Van Halen I — with authentic Teletronix T4 opto-compression circuitry. This classic channel strip design, with its warm preamp tone and smooth, natural-sounding compression, is updated with modern, user-requested features like true compressor bypass, larger metering, increased output, and an auto-switching power supply.
The LA-610 MkII also boasts much lower noise specs versus vintage models. Elegant and highly popular “Black on Black” cosmetics complete the package. For the serious project studio looking to get the UA sonic experience, the LA-610 MkII offers tone, quality and character at an accessible price.
- All-tube mic preamp design derived from legendary Bill Putnam-designed 610 modular console
- Authentic Teletronix LA-2A-style T4 opto-compressor section
- MkII exclusive features include: true compressor bypass, larger metering, increased output, and auto-switching power supply
- Mic pre with Gain and Level controls, variable impedance switching, and instrument DI for recording tone “color”
- High and Low frequency shelving EQ
- Complete vintage channel strip at groundbreaking price within project studio reach
- UA build quality and heritage, audiophile components, hand-assembled in-house
- Backed by 1-Year limited warranty