Conceived as the next-generation replacement to Objective2, Atom builds on more than a decade of amplifier design evolution at JDS Labs. Atom Amp+ tops the award winning Atom Amp with hand matched potentiometers and even higher performance, and comes fully loaded with a smooth 1/4" headphone jack, gold-plated preamp RCA outputs, and both 3.5mm and RCA inputs. Ample power. No noise. Front-mounted controls. Atom Amp+, our standard for performance and value in a headphone amp.
Atom is clean and precise. It outperforms the price tag and it comes as no surprise to say that it is my personal recommendation for a neutral, balanced amplifier at a low budget.
HEADFONIA REVIEWS JDS LABS ATOM AMP, JANUARY 2019
- Frequency Response, 20Hz-20kHz+/- 0.01dB
- SINAD @ 2VRMS, 1kHz119 dB
- SINAD @ 50mV, 1kHz90 dB
- SNR (20-20kHz)> 122 dB
- IMD SMPTE-95 dB
- Noise (20-20kHz)1.99 μV
- Crosstalk @ 10kHz 150 Ω-92 dB
- Input Impedance10k Ω
- Output Impedance0.1 Ω
- Channel Balance< 0.6 dB
- Max Continuous Power @ 600Ω136mW (9.05VRMS)
- Max Continuous Power @ 150Ω545 mW (9.04VRMS)
- Max Continuous Power @ 32Ω1 Watt (5.66 VRMS)